2. No need to disclose personal information. The Site can be viewed and its web feeds can be subscribed to without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
3. Use of personal information. We will only use personal information provided to us for the purpose of administering, evaluating and improving the Site, improving our services and communicating with you.
4. Statistical information collected. We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the Site. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying. It includes:
- your IP address;
- the search terms you used;
- the pages you accessed on our Site and the links you clicked on;
- the date and time you visited the site;
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this Site;
- your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OS X);
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox); and
- other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
5. Enquires. No private information is stored on the website when visitors complete and send an enquiry. Enquiries are sent to our sales department via email and therefore the entered text including name, reply email address and/or phone number may be stored indefinitely in the company email system.
6. Use of statistical information. The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by Site administrators and certain other Orion staff.
7. Cookies. This Site generates persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring Site usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using to view this Site without affecting your ability to use the Site.
8. Privacy Commissioner. If you are not satisfied with our response to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner:
Office of the Privacy Commissioner
PO Box 10-094
Wellington, New Zealand
Phone: 04 474 7590
Enquiries Line (from Auckland): 302 8655
Enquiries Line (from outside Auckland): 0800 803 909
Fax: 04 474 7595
Last modified: 17/10/14